- The Dispute Over Darwin: Academic Freedom and the ID Movement
- Heckling using Haeckel – What the pharyngula stage says about vertebrate evolution
- The Discovery Institute is correct – intelligent design is not creationism
- Cornelius Hunter – Missing the point about eukaryote evolution
- A Mathematician’s (Highly Flawed) View of Evolution
- The Intelligent Design Falsifiability Myth?
- The Discovery Institute – A Digital Year in Review
- The only nerve Jonathan Wells is hitting is my ulnar nerve
- Of (Intelligently-Designed) Pots and (Design-Detecting) People
- The Creationist’s Dendronecrophilia
- “Science Says You’re Wrong!” – How (Not) to Deal with Intelligent Design
- The Curious Case of the Designer’s Bad Design
- There’s Chemistry Between Us – Organic Acids and Bases
- There’s Chemistry Between Us – Nucleophiles, Electrophiles and Nucleophilic Substitution
- There’s Chemistry Between Us – Nucleophilic Substitution
- Thoughts on skeptical celebrities and anti-ideologies
- What is Philosophical Naturalism, and why do I accept it?
- On the Tendency of Skeptics to form Circles; and on the Perpetuation of Circles and Skeptics by Natural Means of Selection
- What’s the matter with young science bloggers?
- Homoblogous Logs – A Meta-tastic Look at a Student’s Skeptical Blogging